CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

As usual.. off the to vet

Today, I made two trips to the vet and I thought this would be the last of it.  2 cats in the morning, 2 cats in the afternoon.  BUT one of them was not cooperative, so another visit tomorrow.

In the morning, I took BINTANG and YUMIEKO.  Both of them were suppose to get their rabies vaccination, deworm and pet passport done.

BINTANG @ 4.22 kg
-deworm: done
-rabies vacc: done
-pet passport: done.
**she roared a bit, but she did fine =)

YUMIEKO @ 3.52 kg ( seems like she never grows)
-derworm: so far not possible at the hosp or at home
-rabies vacc: not done, couldn't even get her temperature taken properly
-pet passport: done
**yesss.. it was YUMIEKO who will cost me another trip tomoroow.  She didn't want to be held, she was so stressed out that her temperature went up.  Because her temperature was high, I dared not take any chance and hence did not push her to taking the shot.  I've asked around and the rabies shot is a requirement for export-import, so i'll still need to take her there...

In the afternoon.....
I took SUNSHINE and MICHIKO

SUNSHINE
-rabies: done
**she was ok, apart form a bit whining.  everything else is done.  she didn't get her rabies shot last week, coz she had just gotten her microchip. dun want double pain for her.

MICHIKO @ 4.9 kg
-deworm: done
-rabies vacc: done
-pet passport: done
**as usualy my cry baby would cry and whine, not wanting to be there, but he is manageable.
so for the sake of YUMIEKO, another trip tomorrow!
I shall hope tomorrow will be the last of my consecutive visits to the vet!

0 comments: