CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

import permit: update

It's Sunday, and I checked online to find our online application has been approved.. yay!  It was approved at 10.17 am this morning (18 April 2010 on a SUNDAY).  I know it's online and you can do it anywhere and anytime, but I'm impressed and happy that they did it even when it's not within their office hours.  Thank you Mr. Approval Sir. heh! Someone will go make the payment, tomorrow and I hope for the documents to be in my hands within this week. *weeeeeeee.....=D*

I was worried that this online thing may take long, so I've been bugging them by phone. and it turned out so quick.  I called on Thursday before I submitted the form.  And on Friday by 3 pm, the form's status was 'insufficient'.  I made amendments to the form and callled, they told me to wait for validation and after the form is 'validated', wait for it to be 'approved' which would probably be by Monday.  On Friday by 4 pm, the status was 'validated'! and now on Sunday at 10.17 am, it has been approved!

NEXT.....!!

0 comments: