CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh NO!


It's 2.30 am and I was busy doing work (yes..yes.. life as a student =P) when I heard a cat's meowing (not exactly a meow, more of a cat's sound) that i haven't heard before.  I got distracted from work and decided to check it out.  Oh boy!! was I surprised to find MJ on top of BELLA.  BELLA innocently refuse and ran around as MJ chased after her.  I wasn't looking forward to this.  The thought did occur to me and I did make a call for an appointment for both BELLA and DONNA, but I had to cancel when I realized that they just had their rabies shot  less than 2 weeks ago.  So I've put that aside and planned it for next week.

Now BELLA and DONNA are out here with me, and goodness are they enjoying themselves, all my papers are flying all over the place!  And I can hear MJ meowing from inside their room.  In the middle of my hectic schedule (1 more week to go as a student =D, at least for the time being =P), I'm gonna have to set up the place for BELLA and DONNA to be separated from the others :-(

So it's definite, BELLA and DONNA is going by next week.  but what shall I do with the meowing MJ??  I thought of waiting til he fully matures, as I don't want him to go through a double operation as MICHIKO did, but he's meowing already.. can he hang on for another 2 months (as I've been told, approximately that's when he'll probably reach full maturation)?? MJ oh MJ... what shall we do about u...

2 comments:

Farah Aziela Aftar said...

Haha! More kittens! More kittens! ^_^

LoVe said...

Heh! I don't think so!